Over the weekend I took a pledge to live my life without resistant. I let my fears go and started my Live In the Moment Movement.
I made a list of different things that I would normally say heck no to or just wouldn’t think about doing. I know for a fact that great things happen when you stop over thinking and step out your comfortable little safe haven.
I recommend that you make a list and just do at least two things a day or even a week off that list. Challenge yourself to do what you never thought you would do. Here are a few things off my list:
1. Celebrate being single while I’m single
2. Take advantage of every opportunity
3. Remember what it was like to be naive and innocent
4.Sit under a tree and enjoy the fresh air.
5. Sit somewhere with my sisters with a great view and a damn good bottle of wine
6. Spend a weekend away from my computer